Chocolate, Anyone?

Chocolate, Anyone?

Monday, October 20, 2008

How to slim down fast and how to lose weight fast

I am now currently at waist ~ 35 inches and tummy area is 36 inches .

In 3 months time my tummy is going to vanish! ( Oct end 2008 to Jan end 2009 ... )

wakakakakakakakaka !!!!!!!

~ The Secret ~

EXERCISE !

But how ? ........ tell u in a while .......... wahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

......I like the suspense....

OK....
step 1 ~ put yr mind to work out twice a week. Most likely, you will never make that 2 times exercise regime religiously.... the aim is to make it at least once a week.

step -1 ~ But first you need to know WHY you want to work out! ....... this is the hardest part ....... cause with all workouts ... there's always a reason ... and it has to be a very bold and strong cause or else all is losssst........ my reason is simple :

recently an operator of mine left us... real sad at that time... to see that I am still alive makes me feel very "RIGHT NOW" and I got to do what I got to do... if the time comes when you lay down and say why I haven't done this, why I haven't done that .... well ... I think that's a pretty strong reason huh...

step 2 ~ now that you have it in your mind to workout, the next are simple rules to note...

light warm up... stretch your body.... arms and legs..... do jumping jacks.... push ups sit ups.....

if all that fails cause you are tooooo FAT , never mind .... I'm sure you can still run on the spot?

do that for at least 15 mins. I say 15 MIN ...

step 3 ~ after the 15 MIN , you should be losing some perspiration, if not, you are not WARMING UP !..... why ? cause the FIRST 15 MIN is ALWAYS a waste of water through perspiration.... that means, you only lose water and not FATs ....

But it had to be done.... so ..... WARM UP !

Now, go for that light trot in the park ..... slow jog about 400 m or one round of the stadium.

step 4 ~ increase your speed and jog for another 800 m or 2 rounds of the stadium. Make sure your heart is pounding after these two rounds. If not, you just wasted your time again!

step 5 ~ warm down . . . slow trot or jog one more round.... after that , walk walk walk ..... but please don't walk to the red light district and chat with all the pretty girls and lose your money! You know what I mean!

and GUESS WHAT? YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT LESS ! Hooray ! ... but please, moderation of your diet is still important ..... Means ... dont' eat just one type of food; eat everything that is good for you! don't be picky.

That is for the first 3 weeks of exercise ........ stay posted.....

No comments: